Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Current Status of Warhammer Private Servers

As of 6/25/09 there are no public warhammer server emulators. However I will update this site once there are(at least once a month)!

Apparently creating a private server is against TOS.

For now if you want to play warhammer for free legally check out my site, post below or go directly to prize rebel.
Basically you fill out some surveys get some points and then use the points to buy stuff. I can say that I actually got stuff from here. I got about 20 points ($20) in 2 days.

A 60 day game card costs 28 points
The warhammer game costs 50 points.

If anybody has any real information about this just post a comment

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man, appreciate the site. Regarding PrizeRebel.com, did you REALLY use it?

And do they send other crap to your address? Or just the prizes?

Ryan Ong said...

yea I did really use it. I used it for Mabinogi more than warhammer.
Though after a while some of the sites start banning your IP :/ so I only do a few every month these days.

They only send prizes to your address when you request the prize. If you put your real address into the survey sites then you get spam, just use whitepages to find another name.